Descrição de Programa de Español para Extranjeros
Programa de Español para Extranjeros.
- One of the oldest one in the country, stablished in 1997.
Highly experienced teachers.
- Original textbook based on MCER levels: A1-A2-B1-B2.
- Offers a wide range of free extracurricular activities per week.
- Publishes a Biannual online magazine to showcase our students written and visual work "CuéntELE".
- Provides students with great free learning opportunities (tutoring sessions, auditing undergraduate classes, local conversation partners, and daily on-campus cultural activities).
- Located in a modern building on a vibrant campus with an excellent offering of spaces for varied activities: pool, library, bookstore, gym, sports fields, more than 15 restaurants and coffee shops.
- Great location: within walking distance of mayor shopping malls, supermarkets, parks, local housing, hotels and hostels.
- EAFIT is a fully accredited university and the Spanish program is certified by Instituto Cervantes.
- Offers DELE test for accrediting purposes.
- Provides student support in key areas, such as student visas and homestay contacts.